As CEO / CFO / CE-everything of your business, it's impossible to see everything objectively.
You know how it feels when you've analyzed your message to death and you start to feel blind to it all?...
It's all jumbled up inside your head and it's sooo frustrating. But don't be hard on yourself. It happens to everyone. Give yourself a break and accept that you can't be your audience.
An objective perspective is the only way to find your strengths and weaknesses
It took me years to realize and accept that it was impossible to get it right all by myself. *insert injured pride* But when you do, you're playing a new game.
Trying to do it all yourself, you lose your sense of play, your magic. It's that lost magic that'll win you clients over and over again. So we need to make sure your clients can feel that connection with you.
create the experience that makes your dream clients feel like they've come home, when they find you.
Here's How I can help you...
I've got this crazy analytic mind and by nature, I'm a listener and an observer. I sense things too. It's a bit weird, like how I can hear the tone of silence on the other end of the phone and know what the person's thinking (I know, eerie).
I tune myself into the head of your ideal client and walk through the journey you've created. I'll give you an unbiased, objective view of the experience you're providing, from start to finish.
I'll look for...
- potential frustrations to a visitor
- confusing steps that make a visitor feel stupid
- errors like missing web pages, outdated information, broken links
- brand inconsistencies (in language, tone, visuals, look and feel)
- weak copy that isn't converting well
- jargon heavy, meaningless buzz words
- things that might not make sense to a visitor
- what might cause a visitor to lose interest
I'll show you...
- ways you can shine but might not be aware of
- ideas for a better customer experience
- strengths you can capitalize on
- missed opportunities
- how to better connect with your audience
- little ways to make your audience fall in love with you
What this feedback means for you...
- you can create an experience that gets and keeps your potential buyer's attention
- you can create better offers
- you can build a larger audience
- you'll feel more confident about your sales process
- you save time and money because you know what works best
Recent Case Studies
Find out more
A free 20 minute chat to be sure you're delighted to work with me.