As CEO / CFO / CE-everything of your business, it's impossible to see everything objectively.
So you create from your own perspective, not that of your audience. And that doesn't work.
You know how it feels when you've analyzed your message to death and you start to feel blind to it all?...
It's all jumbled up inside your head and it's sooo frustrating. But don't be hard on yourself. It happens to everyone. Give yourself and break and accept that you can't be your audience.
An outside-in perspective is the only way to see objectively.
It took me years to realize and accept that it was impossible to get it right all by myself. *insert injured pride* But when you do, you're playing a new game.
If a magic bullet does exist, it's tapping in to the perspective of your audience and understanding what they really want.
Recent Case Studies
Here's How I can help you...
I've got this crazy analytic mind and by nature, I'm a listener and an observer. I sense things too. It's a bit weird, like how I can hear the tone of silence on the other end of the phone and know what the person's thinking (I know, eerie).
I tune myself into the head of your ideal client and walk through the journey you've created. I'll give you an unbiased, objective view of the experience you're providing, from start to finish.
I'll look for...
- potential frustrations to a visitor
- confusing steps that make a visitor feel stupid
- errors like missing web pages, outdated information, broken links
- brand inconsistencies (in language, tone, visuals, look and feel)
- weak copy that isn't converting well
- jargon heavy, meaningless buzz words
- things that might not make sense to a visitor
- what might cause a visitor to lose interest
I'll show you...
- ways you can shine but might not be aware of
- ideas for a better customer experience
- strengths you can capitalize on
- missed opportunities
- how to better connect with your audience
- little ways to make your audience fall in love with you
What this feedback means for you...
- you can create an experience that gets and keeps your potential buyer's attention
- you can create better offers
- you can build a larger audience
- you'll feel more confident about your sales process
- you save time and money because you know what works best
create the experience that makes your dream clients feel like they've come home, when they find you.
Find out more
A free 20 minute chat to make sure you're delighted to work with me.